This powerful antioxidant facial serum contains plant nutrients to improve tone, soften, protect, rejuvenate and promote a healthy radiant glow.
RADIANT GLOW SEA BUCKTHORN ANTIOXIDANT SERUM
Use Radiant Glow Antioxidant Serum on its own or layered on top of the exquisite Nectar of Immortelle Rejuvenation serum to hydrate, nourish and protect. This cocktail of serums is especially good around the eyes and mouth to soften wrinkles and maturity lines. For men, Radiant Glow makes for a wonderful aftershave to soothe irritation and restore hydration.
HOW TO USE RADIANT GLOW ANTIOXIDANT SERUM
- Standard Use: Apply a few drops to face, neck and décolletage morning and night after spritzing with Mist of Immortelle or any of our Misting Potions.
- Advanced Use: After cleansing the face, spritz face with our Mist of Immortelle facial toner. Apply a few drops of Nectar of Immortelle Rejuvenating Facial Serum to face and neck. Apply a few drops of Radiant Glow Sea Buckthorn serum to face and neck.
Ingredients: Pomegranate Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Camelia, and Sea Buckthorn Supercritical extract (CO2). All organic.
This Serum Contains Several Potent Skin Allies:
- Sea Buckthorn: a bright and remarkably nutrient dense berry, shines in promoting health, rejuvenation and beauty. The Sea Buckthorn berry contains over 190 potent phytonutrients to nourish and regenerate skin. It is high in vitamin C and quercetin, key nutrients contributing to optimal collagen production. This bright orange berry is famous for softening the skin, reducing redness and irritation and promoting a radiant even skin tone. It boasts a dense array of carotenoids, fatty acids including Omega 7, vitamin E, amino acids, minerals, β-sitosterol and polyphenols. A talented tissue healer it is used clinically for wound healing, scar reduction and various skin aliments. Our Sea Buckthorn extract is extremely high in antioxidants and has been shown to have radio-protective benefits, shielding the DNA from radiation induced damage and stimulating stem cell production. It works to reduce wrinkles and can be used to protect and repair the skin from excess time spent in the sun.
- Pomegranate Oil is thought to stimulate keratinocytes in the outer layer of skin called the epidermis to regenerate and repair damaged skin. Through its unique omega 5 fatty acid profile it has an ability to promote healthy inflammatory states when applied to the skin, reducing redness and irritation while improving tone and texture. This seed oil is prized for its high antioxidant profile, fending off damaging free radicals and protecting against toxic environmental exposure. Pomegranate seed oil deeply hydrates the skin and improves the skin's ability to hold moisture. It is suitable for all types of skin including acne-prone, extra dry/chapped and sunburned skin.
- Our Wildcrafted Rosehip Seed Oil from Chile is extremely high in beneficial essential fatty acids that repair reddish, weathered, and dehydrated skin. Traditionally, it has been used to reduce scars and is a key oil used to prevent wrinkles and premature aging.
- Jojoba: with its bright and golden sunlit color, is a highly regarded moisturizer due to its fatty acid profile closely resembling that of our skin's own sebum. It is also prized due to its advanced molecular stability that resists rancidity.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: cold pressed from the tiny seeds of Limnanthes alba, is praised for its remarkable moisturizing talents and protective nature. Through its broad array of essential fats and nutrients it forms a breathable barrier that effectively slows trans-epidermal water loss to prevent dehydration, fine lines and other signs of aging. It softens, reduces redness and irritation, and offers numerous free radical fighting antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E.
- Camellia is a precious oil has been highly regarded for centuries in Asia for its highly restorative effect on the skin. Especially noteworthy is that it has been exalted as a beauty secret of the Geishas. Similar to meadowfoam, it has excellent moisture retaining properties. It corrects rough and flaky skin, soothes easily irritated complexions, and provides some ultraviolet protection that works to remedy hyperpigmentation spots. It supplies a plethora of nutrients for skin health and rejuvenation, such as squalene, vitamins, and minerals that easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, leaving it supple and ultra soft. In fact, camellia oil has been used in the Asian medical profession as an injection to direct vitamins into certain areas of the body.
Product Care: Our skin care line is 100% natural and contains no chemical preservatives. As such, the products should be treated carefully and not exposed to high heat, direct sunlight, or compromising conditions.
Bottle Size: 15 mL